Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sisters:Built In Best Friends

Hello Everyone,
    So I had the pleasure of working with my sister while she was out here at Storm for a few weeks. At work we didn’t get along so hot all the time. However after work we were fine. We went on so many adventures even if they were little. Now that she is gone I am missing my built in best friend to go hang out and do things with. I mean I can go do stuff by myself but it is always better to have a buddy to go with. We did some of our favorite things from when we used to live here like going to Keystone for taffy, Chubby chipmunk, Armidillos for ice cream, driving the long way  to get places because it was prettier view. We also tried to go horse back riding but got rained out so hopefully next we have the chance we can. So now I sit here wishing I had someone to go hang with I realize  I am pretty lucky to have a wonderful sister.  Even though after she was two weeks old I asked my mom if we could take her back.  We have had our growing pains like most siblings but she has helped me get through so many things. Now
she is back to college and I am so proud of all the things she is doing!! 

Love you Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment