Saturday, December 3, 2016

When the Grinch and Buddy the Elf Share a Spotify account.

Hello!
So as many of you know I am pretty much Buddy the Elf when the clock strikes 12 AM on December first. Sometimes a few days before that. Well my wonderful husband is the Grinch when it comes to this holiday season. How did Buddy the Elf marry the Grinch ? Well we are still trying to figure that one out. He is a good sport and puts up with most of my shenanigans.
  Well we share a Spotify account and I was adding music and making some playlists the other day mostly Christmas tunes. However I am still learning how to use Spotify. I had downloaded a playlist 101 Christmas songs because it had the favorite old ones and the new ones. I though it would make its own tab on the playlist section no big deal right!? Huh well it added it the library of music. Now I have my playlists that I only listen too. Austin on the other  hand listens to the whole library because it is all of his playlists. So Austin was listening to music and driving around with one of his friends and all of sudden it changed to Christmas music he was like what is going on, skipped through the next few songs and they were all Christmas. His friends looked at him and said " I didn't have you pegged as the holiday spirt guy". Austin then said " I am not I am married to Buddy the Elf and this is her doing".  When he told me I laughed so hard I cried. So I oops my bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment