Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Travel Bug


Hello people who are cool enough to read my blog!
So apparently I have been bit by the traveling bug this year! I have made a few trips around South Dakota driving. However I have also traveled to Florida twice now and soon to be Alaska twice o sure hope. By the time I am done traveling and moving I have figured I have flown roughly 20 thousand miles. Which is insane I haven't been on a plane that much in my hole life. My latest adventure was back to Florida we went to see my grandma and she was doing so much better then the last time I saw her. We played UNO and talked more so that was nice. Last time I was in Florida she was still very sick . After we spent some time in Jacksonville we went to Saint Augustine and took a trolley and learned the rich history of the area. It was really beautiful! They had been hit my hurricane Matthew pretty hard. Many people were cleaning up the aftermath. The houses on the seafront had been flooded . Most of the stops still were not open yet. After that we traveled back to Orlando. That night we saw Cirque du Soleil. Man that was a amazing show. It was mind blowing the things they can do. If you get the chance you really should see one of their shows.  The next day we split up Jessica and mom went to Universal to Harry Potter. Luke, my Aunt Julie, and I went to discovery cove. I didn't get out of the water much. It was incredible. They had a reef with over 40 fish and sting rays that were way bigger then  me. It was fun snorkeling minus inhaling water. Luke was so excited too. He has been taking snorkeling lessons so it made him more excited to go on his trip somewhere tropical sometime. I can't even describe how magical it was to swim with the fish! It is something I would love to do in a heartbeat. Hopefully next time we are able to spend time dolphins also. After  that we went to sea world for a show and saw the Killer Whales. They are so huge! I hope I can see them while I am in Alaska on a Cruise!  Overall it was a quick but fun trip! I am so tired. I need a vacation from my vacation!



No comments:

Post a Comment