Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Big News

Hello People of the internet!

   So I have crazy amazing news. I am getting married in a month. Yes you did just see that I am getting married to my wonderful person Austin. It has been a crazy few months and well to top it all off we were like lets get married. Now many of you might be thinking  did we miss something? Like getting engaged? Well no we kinda just skipped that. We have come to the conclusion when you both know it is right, it is right.  Plus we have been talking about it for a long time.  I  am so excited and so is he. I can't wait to be HendricksMgee (haha). It is insane trying to plan a wedding in month to say the least but it can be done. Thankfully my family and Austin's family are pretty great wedding planners since we have so many contacts. So most of the things you need for a wedding are pretty much taken care of like
1. We got our rings
2. Went wedding dress shopping and found a dress that doesn't need to be fixed at all.
3. Have a photographer .
4. Have a musician .
5. A venue and pastor or two.
6. Know a wonderful lady who makes cakes.
7. Plus hobby lobby had a wedding sale so decoration are covered
8. Have great room mates who took our invite pictures
9. Seriously have the greatest parents and family and friends who are helping plan this thing.

So there is the big news I know many of you have been wondering what is going on so I figured a quick update would be awesome.

Talk to you all soon.

4 comments: